Etsy pop-up shop at West Elm Chicago | How About Orange

May 20, 2013

Etsy pop-up shop at West Elm Chicago


Announcing a fun event for Chicagoans and visitors! West Elm asked for my input as they host a pop-up shop of local Etsy sellers inside their Lincoln Park store. The event will be Saturday, June 22 from 1pm – 6pm at the North Avenue location. Come hang out with me and browse through lovely handmade jewelry, art, home decor, stationery, and more. There will be delicious refreshments, plus I've heard rumors of a DJ and a photo booth...

For a complete list of the participating Etsy sellers, visit West Elm's blog. Grab somebody and come on out!

Find the event on Facebook here to RSVP or share with a friend.

Here's sampling of the wares below. Better start planning right now where you're gonna hang that chipmunk.

5 comments:

Grandma G said...

Now if I just lived a few hundred miles closer......

Mum

Mackenzie said...

I can't believe it... I'm actually going to be in Chicago when something exciting happens! I can't wait!!

Mackenzie
www.heybirdfriend.com

Jessica Jones said...

Yay! Come hang out!

ElleElle said...

One of these days I'm going to visit Chicago for baseball, pizza, and a How About Orange event. One day!

Sara Tall said...

Oh wow! That's awesome. Wish I could come!